- 2.Input your address (be sure to choose the correct wallet type for the network you wish to receive funds in)
- 3.Choose from the dropdown the appropriate network and coin/token type
- You may view your balance on f(x)wallet which also allows for a more seamless way of transaction. You may download f(x)wallet from the Appstore or Google Play here.
- Once downloaded, enter into the settings configuration, (the button is on the top right, there is a settings icon)
- Under general/Network Configuration, ensure your PundiX is toggled to
- You may view your PUNDIX balance from the f(x)Wallet or the PundiX Testnet Explorer/PundiX Mainnet Explorer.
- Alternatively, to
queryyour validator account balance (token holding account):
pundixd q bank balances <token holding account public address>